There are many chiropractors to choose from in Oakland. Obviously, experience and skill matter a great deal, but when all else is equal and really it comes down to it, wouldn’t you rather see someone in your own community? We’ve put together our list of reasons why you’d want to choose a queer chiropractor in Oakland. Check it out below, and please get in touch if you have any questions.
10 reasons to visit a queer chiropractor in Oakland:
1. You may not be straight, but we can help you keep your spine straight.
2. We will ask you about your preferred gender pronouns.
3. We won’t make assumptions about how you carry stress in your body.
4. We don’t judge your lifestyle or your activities.
5. You like bold colors like neon pink? We’ve got Kinesiotape in the brightest colors.
6. Our skilled chiropractic and manual therapy treatments help alleviate the tension of being chronically oppressed.
7. Our intake forms ask for your SEX and your GENDER. Gasp! They can be different?!
8. Our community appreciates all body types, we have sturdy tables and flexible minds in our treatment rooms.
9. Supporting one another’s businesses is a responsibility and a privilege of being in the gay community.
10. Queer chiropractors in Oakland have the cutest haircuts : )
Alright, so some of these are pretty silly. But we think you get the point. Keeping business in the community helps build everyone up and create a stronger family. We’d love it if you’d consider us for your chiropractic and manual therapy needs here in Oakland.